Join LITT Nomads, an international community focused on self-empowerment, well-being, and diversity. Our inclusive group welcomes workers, freelancers, and online-based entrepreneurs.
Grow professionally and personally while living abroad among a carefully curated community of individuals. We're passionate, supportive, fun, and most importantly, on a mission to create fulfilling lives.
Chiang Mai, Thailand
6 month experience: May 1, 2019 - October 31, 2019
Live, work, grow, and explore abroad.
6 months. 40 incredible people. 1 amazing professional life abroad.
We believe in your craft. We believe in your ideals. We believe that you can live a life where you have both. And yes, we believe in working in tropical places.
Powerful mastermind sessions, workshops, immersive experiences, networking, and parties, all in one program.
Are you ready to master your life?
Get Inspired by these Freedom-Chasers
Checkout the LITT Nomads Lifestyle Design 101 blog for quick reads spotlighting remarkable people who are daring to master their lives. Whether they're entrepreneurs, freelancers, remote employees, nomadic or not, their common driving factor is a relentless pursuit of freedom. Take a peak inside their worlds and get inspired by the realm of possibilities...
Why Chiang Mai?
Who is LITT Nomads for?
This program is for you if:
- You’ve got great energy
- You're ready to step out of your comfort zone
- You're abundantly passionate about living with purpose
- You dream of living abroad, exploring the world, and living a well-balanced life
- You're 100% dedicated to your work and want to take your career anywhere in the world
- You're ready to reclaim your time by leaving the search for flights, accommodations, and co-working spaces to the professionals
- You're ready to make lifelong friendships by sharing your skills and gifts with a safe and trusted community
- You believe that you're the master of your own life and you're ready to conquer your fears by taking action!
“The brave isn't who doesn't feel afraid, but who conquers that fear.”
— Nelson Mandela
Life as a LITT Nomad
Live in a comfortable, safe Chiang Mai home or apartment
with a private bedroom, super-solid wi-fi, and central access to delicious cafes, markets, and coffee shops.
Develop your relationships, professional skills, and self development goals
with weekly workshops, power sessions led by industry experts, mastermind groups, and networking events -- all catered to your growth (along with a few epic parties along the way).
24/7 coworking space access will allow you to stay on top of your work schedule
and work among a diverse group of freedom lovers who are committed to productivity .
Become immersed in the local culture with monthly excursions and activities led by Chiang Mai guides.
and adventure around Southeast Asia with weekend trips to destinations like Vietnam, Malaysia, and Indonesia.